I created a unit with that song as the base and I am so looking forward to using it next year. There are lots of excellent authentic resources related to a legend and food in there, but for now, I am sharing because there are parts of the unit that could be used for online learning.
Here are the resources that could be used online:
- Intro some vocabulario y estructuras importantes with this Gimkit. Make it an assignment and set it for a maximum of ten minutes.
- Listen and Draw - I would create a video of me showing the text of the story (page 7 here) and reading it to them. Students illustrate the story.
- Watch the video, listen to the song and do the cloze activity (page 19 here).
- Try to sing the song! Do that during the entire week.
- Read the story again with this Textivate.
- Do this Edpuzzle to learn about Álvaro Soler.
- Do Quizlet Live (individual) with this Quizlet set (matching sentence chunks) or make it another Gimkit.
- Do this Quizizz with comprehension questions to review the story.
- Use the cierto/falso sentences on pages 17-18 here and make a Google Form.
- Do this Edpuzzle to review the story and watch the video.