Update 10/12/22: There are now TWENTY episodes on the Voces platform with 6 activities per episode and Novice and Intermediate activities, that is A LOT of resources!
Update: Here is a webinar from April 2022 that goes more in depth
If you have followed my blog, you may know that I use (and love) the Netflix show Go! Vive a tu manera (see posts here). I created some pre-watching and episode 1 resources for Novices a couple of years ago and I did a webinar about how I show the series in class.
I totally admit that the show is super cheesy, but it is the type of show that students grow to love/hate. The music is annoyingly catchy and I walk around singing Go! songs on Fridays.
I show it with SPANISH subtitles and then we do input-activities AFTER watching. The comprehensible input comes from the input-activities and teacher-led discussions, NOT from the subtitles!
Many teachers can't use Netflix at school and/or many teachers don't have the time to create input-activities for the series, so I am so excited to share that Voces Digital / Nuestra Historia has licensed the first ten episodes of the series and I, along with my colleague and CI extraordinaire, created Novice AND Intermediate input-driven activities for each episode. We spent A LOT of time watching Go! this summer and we are so happy to share these activities with other teachers. Here are some of the details:
- Each episode is divided into 6-7 parts.
- Each part has an input-driven activities, such as:
- Read a summary and fill in blanks
- Match the question to the answer
- Who said it?/Who did it?
- Who would say it/Who would do it?
- Match the picture to the descriptions.
- Subtitles are ONLY in Spanish. (See note above.)
- There are Novice AND Intermediate activities.
- The video/audio can be slowed down for easier comprehension (good for upper levels, who will comprehend some of the authentic audio).
- You can get a teacher subscription for $100/year. That would allow you to show it in class and print all of the activities.
- You can also pay more to get student accounts. That would allow you to show it in class and print all of the activities AND/OR have students do the activities on their own. Great for upper level students and Tarea Semanal!
- If you already have Nuestra Historia / Voces Digital, you have all of this in your account as of today!
- If you want a free trial, click here.
Hi Kara! Love your materials! Will the Go! activities also be available on TpT or only through Voces?ResponderEliminar
Hi Kara! I just signed up for a free trial for Nuestra Historia. Are you able to tell me how to find the Go! resources once I sign in?ResponderEliminar
It will be in the list of units :)Eliminar
Online poker games can be found in Pennsylvania by way of Stars Casino with more apps on finest way|the means in which}. When players join they're requested to give their name, handle and different identifying info such as Driver’s License or Social Security quantity. This is to confirm identification and make sure they're 1xbet positioned in the state after they guess. Credit and debit card deposits are often blocked by banks and credit card firms.ResponderEliminar