- Álvaro Soler sings it and students like everything that he does.
- It has a great message.
- It is catchy.
- It is super repetitive.
- It is pretty comprehensible.
- The vocabulary that is not comprehensible is excellent for students to acquire: aguantar, hogar, picaba, parar, olvidé, más allá, acaba de... among others.
- The video is very appropriate (with the exception of a few quick shots of some drinks that may or may not be alcoholic).
I am currently teaching my AP Spanish class with some special seniors (four that I have had for this full year for 85 minutes a day, four that I traveled to Ecuador with this past summer, and one that I have had for four different classes) and some special juniors too... so when I saw this song, I thought it would be a perfect connection to graduation... because:
- Graduation from high school = (some) FREEDOM!
So fantastic; thank you so much!!!!ResponderEliminar
Thank you and you're welcome!Eliminar
Thank you so much for bringing this song to my attention. One of my classes loves Alvaro Soler :)ResponderEliminar
Perfect way to send them off, thank you!ResponderEliminar
Thank you for sharing! A perfect way to end the school year!ResponderEliminar
You're welcome and I agree!Eliminar
Fantástico. Mil gracias por pegarlo aquí.ResponderEliminar
Con mucho gusto! :)Eliminar
Awesome! Thank you SO much! This is the perfect song for our last song of the week, and I love that I could adapt it to fit my class.ResponderEliminar
Que buena cancion! a una de mis clases tambien les encanta Alvaro y son Juniors, tengo tiempo para trabajar.ResponderEliminar
Great idea! Thanks for sharing. Love this song.ResponderEliminar