Update 10/6/19: More (free) stories/songs of the week for Novices here: Atrévete, Yo no sé, La magia, and ¿Qué tiene?
I had the pleasure of talking with Ahsley Uyaguari (follow here on Facebook and/or Twitter) and being on her podcast "Inspired Proficiency"(listen here). If you haven't listened to any of her episodes, I highly suggest you do so! I really liked these epidsodes: Martina Bex, Tina Hargaden, María Datel, Joshua Cabral (2 episodes), and Samara Spielberg
When I talked with Ashley, we talked about the presentation that I gave three times this fall. It is about using Story and Song of the week. You can hear the podcast here and below is the presentation.
Here are the (free) resources for El Mismo Sol that I talk about in the podcast.
And here are some story/song of the week options:
- A big bundle of 18 Stories/Songs of the week
- To' My Love (free)
- Vendo pan (free)
- #Idiota (free)
- No soy cómo tú crees (free)
- Un hombre un poco obsesionado
- Álvaro tiene un problema
- Soy yo
- ICE El Hielo (free)
- Un besito más (free) and an Intermediate version (free)
- Vaina loca (for upper levels and free)
- Carlos explora Lima, Perú (can be story/song of the week or an Intermediate unit and free)
- Puebla y Barcelona (can be story/song of the week or an Intermediate unit and free)
- Si tú la ves (can be story/song of the week or an Intermediate unit and free)
- Cásate conmigo (can be story/song of the week or an Intermediate unit)
A few other things that I mentioned on the podcast: